quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bball!

Hey! Sorry for the sorta late post, but my brother had his first bball game. Whoohoo! Go Phoenix! Their jerseys say warriors, so I'm like 19% that's their team thingy. The other 81% is basically just really hungry. And making fun of guys hair. One has hair like Zayn, from one direction, (I'm sooooo sorry to know that.....) and it looks like a ginger skunk. Says just looks like a normal skunk. Another has normal curly hair medium length, but he put in in a pony tail on top of his head. Like no. Biiiiggggg mistake. Guys, don't do this. At all. Anyways, they lost. And then we went out for pizza. I had chicken wings and pineapple pizza. It was yummy. So.... Sorry for the late post!
Full
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!