quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hobbit the thirteenth

Hey! So, there are two things that are special about today. A) the hobbit part two came out today. Yay! I am so happy about that and I get to go to it tonight with Jessie. That's fair. I mean, frozen with July (haha, frozen in July.... XD), catching fire with Mel, desolation of smug with Jessie. Cool, right? Best movies with my best friends. Ooh, that sounds kinda catchy. Anyways,  hobbit. Yay. With both actors from the British version of Sherlock. John and Watson. Sharing fandoms. Hehe. Best buddy's. I wonder if they really are... Anyways, I love the hobbit, but sherlock just died but he's not dead, they gotta fix that up soon! A bit of a fixer upper. Haha, frozen song... Anyways, part b....
B) it was Friday the thirteenth. And judging on the fact that my house is still standing and I'm not a ghost, I'd say it was a pretty Good Friday the thirteenth.... Actually, a almost perfect one. I wore my black Thalia boots, favorite blue peacock skinny jeans, my creep-tastic tshirt that I got from my brother with a tree made that's a spine and a moon that's a skull, my dragon necklace, my leather jacket, a bell necklaces and my "dear Santa"/"it wasn't me" earrings. So, awesome outfit, Friday the thirteenth, snow, cold, week til Christmas. It was amazing. And that's part of it. So, all my hours were pretty normal, I got to draw in third, in fourth I got to chill for like half he hour and my group played pretty good and in fifth hour I had all my work done, and there wasn't a table open so I went to my usual computer. It was before class had started, so a bunch of people were printing papers. My friend was in there so I got to talk to him a bit, and he watches doctor who and Merlin, so you know he's epic. He said I reminded him of Morgano or whatever from Merlin.... I'm going to watch that, but I seriously need to know who that is......... And then a table finally opened up so I moved to it and my crush from last year who I may or may not like came in and was printing something off. I know for most people it isn't a big deal, but for me it was like major anime blush.... I caught him staring once or twice, and then he left and I got to watch music videos mostly an anime version of them and finish up homework. Then my this year crush came in and printed stuff up at literally the end of the hour. So, needless to say, it was a good hour. In my opinion. Very very good ;p
Hobbit
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!