quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas epi-post

Hey! So, I'm watching bones and I just selected the next episode and ITS A CHRISTMAS EPISODE!!!!!! I like it a lot so far. I also should watch the psych Christmas episodes. Tomorrow. Along with the black butler/kuroshitsuji Christmas episode, I love it cause it has Ciels fiancĂ©, and I like her, she's really cute. I like how she's just head over heels for Ceil and is in love with him, completely, and would do anything to see him smile. Even if she is a bit spoiled and loud and energetic, she brings out the best in him. And she loves him, so she should be proud of that. Honestly, they're one of my favorite anime couples, next to shikamaru and temari, or Edward and winrey. Seriously, I ship em to death. I am very obsessive over my ships. Anyways, I also love Christmas episodes of well... Almost every show available. On quotev, I'm working on a bunch of Christmas one shots, all romantic, and I would work on them faster, but my iPad is glitching a bit. Anyways, here's the link to the few stories: http://www.quotev.com/story/4175628/Christmas-one-shots/1/
You're welcome! I might also make a Link (legend of Zelda), avengers, xmen, lord of the rings, pretty much anything nerdy I will make one. You can request something if you want. Sorry, they're all a bit cheesy. Requests will be made just as cheesy. I am so excited for tomorrow! And the day after tomorrow! :-)
Wishin you a merry little Christmas
And a happy new year!
Super chu
DeWitt
Raven






Sorry, another opposite half pyramid.....

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!