quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas from super-chu

Hi! So, finally close enough to Christmas time to sing Christmas music and fangirl about Christmas without issuing people off. Well, too much. I love Christmas and it really doesn't feel like it should be Christmas time already. I mean, I've been so busy! Between babysitting my older (yes, older) brother and friends (well, not baby sitting but making sure they don't do anything illegal and/or stupid. Well, they always do stupid stuff, but I mean, extrodinarally stupid even for them), the nutcracker, school in general, tutoring, just everything! I mean, super busy. I didn't realize we only had like two weeks until Christmas break. Well, I do. I don't know about everyone else. Still not a lot of time. I mean, I'm used to it seeming too much longer! I already have most of my Christmas shopping done, and my Christmas cookie party planned out, which is a tradition. Me and a few of my best friends make cookies for a few hours on a Saturday. It's a chicks only party, so no boys. Except Trenton, but close enough. I still need to do some shopping, but not a lot. And I of course have to enjoy this snow! Yay! ^^ I love snow and winter and Christmas! In case you couldn't tell. Favorite season, weather and holiday. So that's my take on the holiday season, just a little outline, probs gonna be much much more to say. Oh, and today I wore my superman shirt and shoes with my pikachu sweatshirt so me and my brother started calling me super-chu.
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's a mouse!
It's electricity!
No it's super-chu!
Super-chu I choose you!
Point being, I am super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!