quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jolly old saint Nicolas

December 6 is Saint Nicholas day. I'm kinda disappointed I missed it, so here's his post. He's like my favorite saint. He punched a guy in the face. He was rich so he was like Robin Hood but he used his own money and not other guys. He's the bestest saint ever. And yeah, I did say bestest. Cause he is. He was Robin Hood minus the stealing and punched a guy in the face. Coolest person ever. Second only to hahaha, nobody. But seriously, I love him. I love him, he's the coolest bestest saint ever! He put gold in chicks stockings for their money dowry so they could get married. Hence the stockings out for Christmas. He because pope and stuff. So, one time he was with some dude. The dude insulted God, so Saint Nick hit him. Best thing ever! Okay, so I'm just very happy about it. He stood up for his religion and punched a guy in the name of Jesus. Awesome, right? So, that's the story of Saint Nick. And it's snowing again and I am totally happy and need good luck for the nutcracker. Wish me any?
Please?
I wanna punch someone for God/Jesus
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! You want to punch someone? I know who. punch the stupid devil on its face! Whack it hard! And thanks for telling us the story of saint Nicholas. i didn't know he punched someone who talked bad about his religion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it cause it's not senseless violence but it's not letting people be jerks just cause they think a different way. And believe me, if I ever meet the devil it's not going to be pretty.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you show him!! Yeah!! Cheering for you****

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!