quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The hobbit.... Early morning review.....

Hey! Went to see the hobbit yesterday! Today I have like, a bunch of stuff. First I have volunteer work at my church, helping kids and parents who don't have enough money get gifts for their family. Then until like five my church is taking high schoolers to sky zone, which is like an indoor trampoline park, walls, floor, everything made out of a trampoline. Then I have to go to a concert. So, busy busy busy, sorry for the early post.... Wow, something I've never said. Anyways, onto the hobbit. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I would. Special effects, cool, good story. Problem was it wasn't the books story. We didn't go to see your amazing filmography, if you wanted us to go get your own ideas! They added waaaayyyyyyy to much stuff. On the bright side, as long as they are adding some stuff, eye candy named Orlando bloom isn't the worst thing to add. But a like, awkward love v type thing.... That is the worst thing to add. It was pretty funny, with nonstop action and don't even get me started on the characters. I loved them. Of course, I'm still a bit angry that they added too much, and the ending.......... Cliffhanger. I wanna kill the dude who did that. But if I did there wouldn't be the next movie...... DX decisions decisions......... *sigh* overall I'd rate it like 3/5, and advice people to see it, but don't get your hopes up too high. I mean, I still liked it, but...........
Hobbit
Or wood elf.....
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!