quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mall of hyrule

I was watching bones and my dad walked down just as they found a body. That was impaled. Some people are crazy. I really love this show though. It can be a bit creepy, but every show can. Anyways, so yesterday, we went to the mall, and believe me, this is a story. So, I was looking at books when I found a book made just for me. Legend of Zelda, Hyrule Historia. I bought it. So, when we were buying it ,y brother and Trenton were waiting by going up and down the escalators. Finally they got bored and started going up the down escalator. They approached my dad and he said I don't know you so Trenton shouted I don't know him! Then they started going up the down escalator and a lady who worked there told them to stop and said she usually only had to tell five year olds that and then asked Trenton what he was gonna do when he fell and he said get his mommy to kiss it better. They came down when we were leaving and my mom said I don't know you, so my brother shouted mom! And ran after her. XD. I love my bros.
Official nerd
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!