quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tear in time and space

So, I have been playing assassins creed  III for the past three days. Ever since Christmas, with my big bro. I officially hate the British back then. They totally started everything. I mean, they pushed me so I push.... Or stab them back and they totally over react and like fifty people try to kill me. And then I beat them. Both are kinda sad facts. Anyways, my brother has a theory that it's in Michigan. Too cold, too hot, lots of forests and water. And lots of totally awesome Indians. I totally wish I was an assassin back then. It would be so cool. That's my dream job. I mean, is it too much to ask that my ancestors be assassins, and the animus be real? Of course, one of my ancestors was a Freemason or something. Cool right? I totally need to watch national treasure again. And find the animus. Or the doctor and his tardis. Sitting here, waiting for an adventure. A alien in a bow tie or john smith and his psychic paper. A tear between universes where I end up in hyrule or konowa or even east city. Maybe planet vegeta or namek or gallifrey. Camp half blood, new Rome, the fire nation, the earth kingdom, water tribe or the air nomads, Narnia or hogwarts. Anyways, so in assassins creed, it's before the revolutionary war, like right before, like literally George Washington just refused the truse right before. So, in the game we had to find an Indian to find a treasure that could help win the war. There was a rabbit on screen so my brother started chasing the rabbit. With his sword. He then said he would probably do that in real life too..... -.-" um..... My family's not completely crazy..... There's the dog........ And now we're exploring secret tunnels underneath the city. I wanna do that in real life too. Anyone know any good secret passage ways?
All fired up and ready to go!
Super chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!