quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's Christmas time

Merry Christmas! And bro, if you ever had any reasonable doubt in your mind about me being a nerd, lemme tell you about today. Great way to start off a post, right? You tell your friend about my cool blog and she finally goes on and sees me talking about how big of a nerd I am. Well, yeah, I'm a nerd. So, I gave my bro assassins creed III. And we're playing it now! :D yay. And I got three captain America fashions, two manga books and candy in a stocking. Okay, that's the well, me version of twelve days of Christmas, but I got much more. Like headphones, socks, gloves, jeans, hats, despicable me 2 (which I haven't seen yet :D), two pairs of earrings, one of which is captain America ones, the other of which are these like spikes black ones, I also got a captain America tshirt and a sweatshirt that is literally exactly like caps costume. Including the hood. Yay! Manga books, one is fashion and the other one is animals. I also got a bunch of nail polish and candy, an iTunes gift card, a DVD player, two ornaments and a reading light. And that's just this morning! Today at twelve thirty we are going to visit my grandpa in hospice for our family celebration, like my dad's side. So, that's gonna be fun. We made chalk boards for em, and I decorated the chalk boards. They're prettyful. So, it's going to be a very merry Christmas. Filled with video games and movies and drawing and the good captain. Seriously, everyone in my family (mom, dad, brother) agreed that captain America is one of our favorites, if not our favorite. Phoenix said he's tied with the hulk, in my book he's tied with tony stark. Tony is a bit like me, captain is like... Well, super hot guy. With a perfect personality. And he's a superhero. So, my dream guy.
Santa's little captain super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!