quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, December 27, 2013

Holidaze

Hi. I spent like five hours shopping with my dad for a suit for him for his dad's funeral. Boring. Bored boring, bored of being bored because being bored is boring. So, in short, I don't like shopping. Especially not with my dad in a clothing store for suits for three hours. Of course when we came in he joked about getting a bow tie and I said yeah, cause bow ties are cool. Ya know, fezzes are cool too. Anyways, that lasted about four hours and I couldn't even go to a video game or book store afterwards. The two things that really matter, huh ;p. last night me and my parental units and friends went to cirque dreams holidaze. It was really cool, here's the video for it! Not the one I went to, but same concept.
Dressy
In a captain America sweatshirt....
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!