quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rise of the brave tangled dragons test

Hey! Whazzup? So, today in school we took tests. Like, mean test. We sat in the same class room taking a test from 7:45-11:00. That long. So every class was like 20 minutes. Which isn't enough time to do anything. It was really nice! Except teachers still pretend we can do work. Bullcrap! Seriously, in orchestra we had enough time to play part of a song once, but nothing more than that. Like, really? We had to spend ten minutes getting it all set up and five minutes packing up for five minutes of playing time? Reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyy? Like, what did you expect us to do? My English teacher had us do our English 2500 book. (Twenty-five hundred). One section. So like fifty questions. After we did this one work sheet. Even the sub didn't think we could finish. She didn't even know if we had enough time for the first part. Of course, we also don't have any homework which is a biiiiiigggggg plus. So, its writing, then making dinner then church. And then watching tv and reading. Thank you so much! Anyways, when we had finished the test it was around like nine, nine thirty so we had an hour or two of free, do nothing time. I saw a picture on polyvore of Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons. I looked up a bunch of pictures and I'm going to do watch all of the movies, and write a fanfiction on it. I already started on wattpad (my username is souleaterrae) but then I decided, what's the fun with that? I think I'm going to write the chapters, but them on here and then you guys please give me feedback! Say that they suck or rock or are okay or what I can do better, what I did good, anything and everything! Ill even repost chapters if they need enough revision. So please do give feed back. So, like yeah. That's what I hope will happen.
Writer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!