quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cars

So, my moms contact was bugging her while she was driving she she took it out. And out it back in. While she was driving. So today's a tribute to crazy driving and the big old miracle of how I survived to fourteen. Actually, most of them happened when I was in like seventh grade til now, so my life almost being seriously shortened has only happened in the past like two or three years. Wow, isn't that just great? The grim reaper apparently possesses the cars I ride. So, anyways, they aren't really deadly, just super duper fun and illegal. So if you're a police officer or a snitch I PLEAD THE FIFTH AND GET OFF MY BLOG! Watch, someone's going to see it and leave without being a officer or a snitch. Anyways, seriously, arresting em is more trouble than its worth, so just like give it up. Anyways, first experience; youth pastor, youth conference. So, we were driving to a weekend youth conference and it was just after the first day. We wanted to go to this one restaurant and we couldn't find a road going to the restaurant. S we drove over the little great strip thing and the curb both ways. Not deadly just fun and illegal. Plus our church plays a game at stop lights where if behind someone we try to honk before they can go as soon as the light turns green. If in front we stay until someone honks. Isn't our church nice? Then there's my brother who, in all honesty, I think is fun to drive with. My mom however, is scared to be in the car when he drives. It's like a really fun ride at a really pathetic fair. Seriously. I think it's like not deadly but hospital-ly. Then there's my cousin Alex, who ate, texted, looked stuff up and drove at the same time, in New Mexico traffic and got to a place thirty minutes away on ten minutes. While I was riding shotgun. This one is a more deadly one. Cause I swear we almost hit like five people. Or six. Or sixteen. Well you know what, the number of cars almost hit is just a number. Anyways, it was the only time I've ever been thankful to wear a seatbelt. Ten there was today when my mom took out. Cleaned and put in her contact while driving. Not deadly, just weird.
Raven B. DeWitt died in a car crash
RIP
Or RIPD.......
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!