quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, October 18, 2013

Legend Of Link

Hey! In honor of yesterday (Thursday) being legend of Zelda day, today's post is LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!!! All thing Zelda. Oh, I love Zelda and his little green hat. JUST KIDDING THAT GUYS LINK AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I WILL VIRTUALLY SLAP YOU!!!!!! Not even kidding. If you don't know who Zelda or Link is, get out of my blog. Seriously, you could be Channing Tatum, if you didn't know that you need a good education in awesome-ness, also pronounced nerdy-ness. There's not that big of a difference. Seriously. I'm wondering how people could not know the difference. Like seriously? If you even know a big legend of Zelda fan they will correct you every single time, and there are so many pictures that say "Zelda is the girl" or stuff like that. Of course, there is still a lot of dumb, blind ignorance. Like this picture I saw. It was a Facebook conversation. Here's the lines;
"Oh Zelda and his little green hat"
"Yeah. They never mention the princesses name though :/"
"Isn't it Hyrule? Or something like that?"
"I thought that was a triangle puzzle thing. You know, like you get at the end of the game".
I seriously hope that that conversation was a joke or fake or just to mess with people because if your that stupid you deserve to be put to death. Like, seriously, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! Don't talk about legend of Zelda unless you know who Zelda and link are and what the Triforce and Hyrule are. It just makes us violent and bloodthirsty as Gaara what-up-Naruto-reference! We will maim and kill you violently. Not that maiming and killing can be peaceful, but Fi suggests a 100% chance that it will be much more violin than usual, what-up-Legend-of-Zelda-reference. Point being, we will not forgive you.
Then there's the whole Legend Of Link edits. People will have the Legend Of Zelda with the Zelda crossed out and saying Link or just playing old no Zelda just Link. Like, I get that Link is the main character, but Zelda's the princess. The reason he goes on most of his adventures. And the goddesses reincarnation or some BS like that. And, it's going to be my test. Whenever I know someone who claims to be a Legend Of Zelda fan but doesn't act like one I'm going to say "oh, I love Zelda and his little green hat". It's my test. If you pass I won't hate you. If you don't pass but don't claim to be a Legend Of Zelda fan when the rest of us know its a lie, I won't hate you either. Well, probably. Unless you are certain people. They're so annoying! But my hate of them isn't video game related. That's not part 1 to say the least. And I have a Legend of Zelda concert tomorrow *fangirls to death then ghost continues* and chem club, chillin with Indiana then the church football game and bonfire until 11, so there probs will be a lot to say that I'll tell you about tomorrow! Ill also start the Rise Of the Brave Tangled Dragons soon, so please give me feedback and ideas.
Goddesses chosen hero
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!