quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tagging fire

Hey! So yesterday at chem club we set water on fire. Actually some cute upperclassman did that. Well, kinda cute, super annoying. And me and Indiana did that too, but ours wasn't as good. Anyways, we also exploded a pumpkin and lit one on fire. Then was hanging out where I made the 10th doctor block head form. And watched doctor who. The football game was fun, but I saw about a gazzillion people I knew. And tried to avoid as many as humanly possible. Which isn't easy. Especially when you're playing tag and/or cops and robbers against very vicious evil 6-10 year olds. Who know a lot more than they should. Seriously, for youth pastors kids they were very knowledgable. Like, this is really inappropriate but when we were playing cops and robbers there was me and Indiana and two of the pastors kids, his son and his daughter. I was on the team with his son and he said he had a nerf gun. I said that I wish h had it at that second because nerf guns are cool. He said yeah, then and I quote "then I could shoot them in the vigina" and imitated gun sounds. I was sitting there like..... What just happened. Yeah. That did. Then Indiana had to go home, cause she got allergies. Then I rode the youth pastors truck with his sister and his nephew and some random kid. He lives in Grand Rapids. So my youth pastor went over to this one guys house to drop off his sister and his nephew and we went in to say hi. I ended up playing tag with his nephew who is completely cheap by the way. I was always about to tag him and he would grab the other kid who was the with us saying "now he's the base". Then the kid would smile at me and move and so the kid would step on a shoe or the carpet or the wood and say that was the base. We left, and then at the bonfire he tagged me and said I was it so we started playing tag again. He grabbed a tree, said it was the base. I stopped so he sprinted to a truck and said it was the base them finally he just ran around and called time outs whenever I was about to tag him. It was fun, but finally I just said he was being cheap, and Cameron heard and said something but I'm still mad at him so I flipped him off. I know, mean, but like.... He's like my brothers friend, I have a crush on him and mortify myself around him all the time and he said something mean about my friend. So, yeah, I'm slightly pissed at him. Plus I saw him at e game and was avoiding him there too. I managed to avoid him, and avoid talking to him, until near the middle or the end... It was like the end of the middle of the bonfire I think. I was talking to my friend about books when I mentioned the legend of Zelda concert I'm about to go to. I told my friend I was going to it then I told her it was a video game cause she didn't know that. (DX). This kid comes up to me and said he was butting into the conversation because he heard video games. We got into an argument about who was more of a nerd (I think I am). He said he could probably beat me in any video game when Cameron butted into the conversation. Without an invite or anything that made me giggle whe he said it. The nerve of that jerk! (Says the girl who was talking to the kid who butted into her conversation........) Anyways, he said that was crap because apparently Cameron could beat my new friend. I decided not to point out that I had kicked his butt continually in a video game when he was over a lot last year. Idiot. So then he officially joined our conversation for that part. Then he finally got sidetracked and me and the awesome new kid started talking about video games, it was awesome! Then I had to go which was sad but it was really fun. Now I have to leave for my legend of Zelda concert NOW and there's other stuff I'm doing and I'm wearing a dress (yes, me and a dress. It's awful) and Ill tell you all about it tomorrow!
Big giant nerd
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!