quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, October 11, 2013

Destiny

I saw trenton today. Twice. I miss him. He's like the big, annoying older sibling, the kind i never got to experience. he reminds me of pervy sage, no matter how annoying and pervy you're gonna miss him when he's gone. you're gonna miss him by his hair your gonna miss him everywhere what-up-song-reference! I don't like that song but I've heard it enough times to reference it. So maybe I've watched too much brave. Looked at one of my pictures too long. Watched dr who and Naruto and played legend of zelda and read percy Jackson (I GOT THE FOURTH BOOK IN HEROES OF OLYMPUS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD) and Artemis fowl too much. Whatever the case there is one thing they all have in common I want to illuminate; fate. Fate, proficies, future, past and trying to change it. Even one of my favorite bands is named escape the fate. And another says on one of their songs "I know the fate is something I can't escape".  Anyways, the whole thing all of it means is escaping fate or not escaping fate and yada yada. It's always kinda weird. Like, in the ones where they try to change the future. First off no one but god knows the future. Secondly whatever you do to change the future makes it happen, like Artemis fouls opinion in well, Artemis foul. It's some big worded theory. Anyways, that happened in once too. Not in dr who though. But then everything reset like it was, and roses mom remembered it and.... I don't know. I just don't know. Then there's the fate. In percy Jackson and the heroes of Olympus, where there are prophecies. They always sound really bad then end up not being as bad as they potentially could be. I still don't like the oath to keep with final breath and........ Don't freak out but...... I think it might be percy! Ahh! I just got the book today so I'm going to read all of tomorrow (and maybe tonight) to see if it is but... When percy said he'd never let go of Annabeth ("'Percy let me go' 'never'") it could b counted as making an oath, which he'll keep till the end! RICK RIODAN YOU CANNOT DO THAT!!!!!! But the rest of the prophecy I have down to a science. Well, just the parts I remember. Like "to storm or fire the world must fall," storm is percy and Jason, (water and lightning) and fire is Leo and frank (Leo well... Fire boy. This guy is on fire! Quite literally, but he's also really funny. Frank has a life that can burn away, again literally. Except its wood, his life line is a stick of wood) and the world is Gaea, the earth. The earth is the world. It makes sense, right? Anyways, whenever they try to figure out the prophecy or change it they're wring or make it happen. There's legend of zelda, the hero chosen by the goddess, the child of prophecy, kinda like in Harry potter, they are the chosen one. Ordinary people who do amazing things. Like in lord of the rings and the hobbit. Normal people, weird situations. And finally there's my picture (a picture of Naruto's parents together tied together by a red string of fate) and brave. The strings of fate are the main thing. Or that our destinies are woven like a rug, intertwining with many others, like in brave. Why do our lives intertwine with many others? Why are we tied with the red string of fate to others? And one of my biggest wonders is what would happen if even one seemingly unimportant person was taken out. Of someone's life or just out of the universe altogether. Like if someone I know had never met me. Maybe I did nothing but bump them in the street which kept them from being late and so they met their future wife. Or maybe I bumped them and did nothing at all. Maybe they don't know what me bumping into them would do, until way latter or something. Or what I'd its someone big, like I was born in another family and never met my brother. Or my best friends. What about them would be different? What about me? It's like that one Christmas movie but less chick-flick moments. And probably less Christmas-y. And less depression. Seriously, they were very depressing. Anyways, I like how the brave movie states the theory's on fate, but I don't have time to analyze all of them, so this is all you have to live with or mentally mess you up for now. Sowwy. I use that waaaayyyyyy to much.
Child of prophecy
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!