quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best day ever! (Well, no, not really but pretty close)

First snow! Yay! And even before Halloween! In yo face global warming! So, for those of you who don't know anything, I loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee snow! Love it, love it, love it! Everyone is complaining about it, which is reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyy annoying. I mean, there are the awesome people who don't complain but like half the people are like aw, come on snow? Aw, come on, your attitude. Dude, you are ruining an amazing act of awesomeness! I love snow, and if you don't shut it. Not to be rude but bug me and I'll break yo face! Don't you dare be all you about snow! You can complain about it, but not around me. Unless you wanna ruin my awesome day! Thank you Jack Frost. I totally needed this. Well, actually it's God who made it snow, but ever way I'm thankful. I love the snow! In case you didn't get that. In other amazing news, in second hour we watched a movie and played bingo. In third we watched a movie. In four we had a "jam session" with the moxie strings, who are really chill and funny. They also play good, look em up. I'm going to their concert tonight. At 7:30. And in fifth hour, where I usually took Japanese in the library, the library was closed. So I went to the soar room, where Trenton usually is, but he wasn't there today. In soar you stay in one class all day and do work on the computer, so since he wasn't there I guess he's sick. Hope he feels better soon! Also in there is Cassie, who's making the link costume, and my friends boyfriend and my brothers friend. Which is really aka-awkward, but I like him. He's cool. I'm sad I didn't see Trenton, but hey it was fun to see everyone else! :). Of course, when its cold and snowy out, walking between schools is just fun. Makes my day. Okay, actually it snowed so that made my day, but walking e long cold path in between schools brings the overall day from perfect to slightly less perfect. Only slightly. Now, just wait until you hear what happened in 6th hour. So, it was the normal boring class, correcting assignments then getting an assignment, but it was the first snow. So, guess what happened? We got let out ten minutes early. 1-0. 10, ten, diez, juu, じゅう。Isn't that awesome? Like seriously, what lucky thing did I do now? Seriously, lucky, good, amazing school day. All words you don't hear in the same sentence as school, unless paired with a not. But it was today! Plus snow!
Dibs on Jack Frost!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!