quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Legend Of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses

Hey! So, yesterday I went to the mall and bought leggings and fingerless gloves.  Also I bought gold thread to make the triforce on them. Mom had me wear a dress, a black and green one. I also wore my black cap and black leggings and my brown wedges. I felt way too dressed up, and I kinda was. A lot of people kept on giving me weird looks. Well, only the people at the mall and Kobe, where I went to eat, with my mom. I know I went there once before in school. 7th or 8th grade, I think 8th grade. After I made this blog I think. Problem is, I don't remember what for. Anyone else? I got the salmon and it was really good. Then I went to the concert and it was amazing! I loved it. There were all these people decked out in Legend Of Zelda gear and just playing old nintendo stuff. There was also a legend of Zelda costume contest which I wish I dressed up for. It was amazing to see all the costumes. I can't wait to be Link for Halloween. Then if I go to youmacon Maka from soul eater. I think that'll be really fun. They asked each of the finalists for the costume contest to say why they chose the character. It was pretty fun. The winner was decided by who had the loudest applause. There was Zelda (twilight princess) Zelda/sheik/Zelda Sheik form and Link (twilight princess) except he was red. I personally loved them all but I voted for Sheik. Link won. It was awesome. For every single song they played they had a video on the screen that showed real clips from the video games. I want Legend Of Zelda wind waker more than ever now. Its video was awesome. And then there was a whole twilight princess song which I loved. I sat there knowing I'd miss Midna when that game was done. They didn't have a skyward sword one which made me sad. But I still loved it but I'm sad I can't play Ocarina of time and ugh, I soooooo want to play so many Legend Of Zelda games and beat them and make those youtube walkthroughs and make a Legend Of Zelda anime and manga and ugh.... So much to do so little time. I wish I was a time lord.
Hero Chosen by the Godess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!