quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Terrible

I feel terrible. Like, physically and emotionally. It's super dark and rainy to match me. I'm a terrible person. So, today in church I was talking about a terrible jerky person who I dislike. Emencly. Because she's a terrible person. Anyways, I was talking about her, then this nice lady from our church comes up and talks to us and then she leaves and then I saw that's why I don't like her really loud and I think the nice person heard me say it and though I was talking about her, but I was talking about the terrible person and now I feel really really really bad and I'm a terrible person and I feel really mean and bad and I wish I could undo that, and past me, if you're reading this DON'T SAY IT. I feel terrible. I'm a terrible person. Terrible. But so is e person I don't like, and. Wanted to get my opinion on her out there but I hope that she doesn't think I was talking about her cause I'm not, I'm talking about e jerk and I feel bad and I'm a jerk. I'm a terrible person and oh my gosh I feel so bad and I'm sorry and oh my gosh please forgive me, seriously brain why, you're an idiot, why?!?!?!?!
Jerk mcjerkton
Raven DeWitt
The jerk

4 comments:

  1. I GET IT NOW!! I read it wrong so it didn't make sense haha and oooohhh.... YOU'RE TERRIBLE!! Haha just kidding! <3 I'm sure she doesn't think that.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!