quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, April 25, 2014

An add on of yesterday

After that awesome Wednesday and Thursday, you'd think there's no way my Friday could top it. Well, you're right, but that doesn't stop it from adding the the BEST WEEK EVER!!!!! Now, punzy, beat that! (What up Tangled reference!)! Well, today I woke up and went to school and went to all of my hours. Now I'm in Japanese. Good thing
1) little-no homework! Sweet!
2) more compliments on my Captain America sweatshirt (today paired with "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" then "federal witness protection" tshirt, peacock pants and new black flip flops that well, aren't a flop) from hot senior guys. Seriously, ladies, the way to attract guys? Being a nerd. You think you'll get guys from wearing sundresses and getting 50 dollar haircuts? Nope. Five dollar jeans and geeky stuff. Plus after he complimented it (technically asked for my autograph, cause I'm Captain America) he said something about how I wore my superman tshirt yesterday and I totally slide in a smooth "cause I'm super America" before we had to start playing music (in orchestra)
3) free hour. Seriously, epic!
4) we got new seats in orchestra. Which, I totally didn't get the seat or stand partner I wanted, but the ones I have aren't too bad and I got an 80% (which is pretty high. I mean, it's not like I failed) and I still was the worst in the class. My friend got an 87% and was still the 3rd from last. Seriously, pretty talented class.
5) ITS FRIDAY!!!! Which means movie tonight. There are 6 xmen movies and xmen days of future past comes out in less than a month, but the amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out in a week, so I should be watching that. DECISIONS DECISIONS. Oh no, guess I'll have to watch them both this weekend. Well, them all. But only two this weekend. Which xmen.... Oh, the agony.
So, my weeks been amazing.
How's yours?
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!