quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 21, 2014

monsters and demons and mondays

Hey! If any of you guys have a case of the Mondays, just remember, only a few months left. 35 here. Plus there's the fact that I have a week off for the New Mexico wedding. Yay me. Lets see... Easter was yesterday and today I started dissecting a trout and played outside in orchestra. We also got music for the senior showcase. The seniors in orchestra get to play a song of their choice. The rest of the orchestra accompanies them. Which is pretty nice. I'm accompanying with two poor people. The songs I'm accompanying with are called "Demons" (which totally makes me think of every supernatural reference ever, so that's going to be happening in orchestra. Seriously, today I was about to call people Crowley. Or Meg or Ruby. Or Lileth. Seriously, I know too many demons. Grab the salt!) and I'm also accompanying a song called... I don't remember. It's like something monsters and helpful or playful fairies... or sprites.... "Scary Monsters and Helpful Fairies"? "Scary Monsters and Playful Sprites? It's Scary monsters and something something. Anyways, the songs I'm playing are about demons and monsters. How appropriate for me. Um... seriously, I feel like there's something else. I was totally gonna say something. Well, I guess I'm not. How was y'all's Easter?
Scary Demon
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!