quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, April 18, 2014

This or that tag?

Happy Good Friday! Wow, when you think about it; the reason he died is good. The fact that he did! not so much. At Maundy Thursday my pastor said that people like the skip the crussifiction (however you spell it) and go straight to Easter. The resurrection. It's true! Anywho I was tagged by my bestie July: http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-or-that-tag.html

The rules; 
1. Answer the questions given to you
2. Give the people you nominate the same questions
3. Nominate three people 
4. Let the amazing three know that they've been tagged 


 Hair up or down?
DOWN. I hate the level of brushing required for putting hair up. Although, I do put it up on occasions like woodshop (getting hair caught in anything in there wouldn't be good) and dissection (fish guts do not look good in my hair)

 Dessert or fruit?
Dessert. I love fruit, but I'm unhealthy ;p

 Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
Hard choice... Not because I love dresses and sweatpants -in reality, I hate them both. Dresses are like bleh and I always feel kinda uncomfortable wearing them (dude, the bottom is a giant hole, it feels kinda slutty to me!) and I hate sweatpants because if you wear them you might as well have "big easy" plastered on your butt, because from hanging around all guys believe me, that's all they see. At least with the sweatpants I can wear a cool t, so shirt and sweatpants. (Bleh!)

 One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
Again, I hate them both. I'm not a fan of their music and most of the time everyone's trying to shove them down my throat. Seriously, if I say I slightly dislike them everyone thinks I'm a demon-possessed psycho, but they can say that my bands are devil worshiping gay losers and when I stand up for them it's "stop being so intolerant". Ugh. I like one direction better (while still disliking them) and while I love my friends who are directioners, as a whole I like Jonas brother fans more (they aren't as hypocritical-shoving down throat. DISCLAIMER: generally. Not all, just most that I've encountered)

 Radio or iPod?
iPod. I can't ever find a radio station with rock, screamo or metal that doesn't play pop every 12233334444444/5 times (the 12233334444444 is how much they play pop, not the 5)

Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house?
I love having them at either place, so whatever my friend wants.

Cookies or apples?
Since I chose dessert up there it's apples down here, but I love them both equally.

Playing cards or painting?
Painting. I love playing cards but painting has more a Disney princess/book main character/any character feel. Seriously, do you see sai (from naruto) painting or playing cards?

In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?
Green. I like darker colors, but I'm not goth or emo or scene. I'm just not bright and noticeable. 


Again I follow mostly already nominated or author blogs, so..... If you're a blogger who hasn't gotten this, you're free to it bro :)

Dark metal fan
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!