quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, April 11, 2014

UGH!

Hey. Last day of spring break and OH MY GOSH I AM SO BEHIND ON WORK!!! Well, first there's Japanese. It's online and has it's spring break a different week than our schools. Which means I have a week of Japanese work. I already did some, but not a lot. And the laptop (which I have to do it on, because it doesn't work on my ipad) has been glitching so I couldn't do anything. Ugh, so much work. And there's also Bio. This is a real life class, the teachers just kinda ugh. I mean, she isn't the worst, but we had two and a half days to work on this and I'm barely half way and she expects us to have it done by like the Monday we come back and it's like bullcrap! Do you think I have that kind of time? I mean, dude, she even gave a few people partners but "there were too many projects and not enough people to give everyone partners" so like, how the heck are the rest of us supposed to finish? What, are we supposed to magically finish it? With our super speed? Ugh! It just pisses me off. Plus the fact that I have literally had no time this week to work on the stupid slideshow and I have to present alone and I have really bad anxiety about presenting and I just hate biology right now. I hate school. Screw school. Spring break needs to be longer. It cannot be the last day! Ugh, ccccccrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppppppppppp
Ugh, work-y
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!