quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Romantic band

Hey! Sorry if yesterday's post disturbed you. I thought it away funny. So, in bio we are doing presentations on different animal classes then dissections then presentations then dissections ect. And today we were supposed to get through like four presentations. But band kids were touring he elementary schools, like orchestra did a few weeks ago. So, we did our first presentation. Then the next three kids who did the presentations couldn't. Cause they were gone. Then one kid went and we didn't have the sheet so we had basically a free hour. Whoo-hoo! It was pretty  awesome. The rest of the day was normal, and I have chem club tomorrow (yay!) and we're still in the middle of much ado about nothing in ELA and I totally shipped Beatrice and Benedict first! So, they should totally give me credit. I just finished the wedding scene and OH MY FREAKIN GOSH, IT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! Who would actually do that? Would you like, ask her first?! Or like, investigate? SERIOUSLY!!!! Thank goodness Benedict was like, oh, crap, Don Johns probably the psycho behind this. Guys, seriously, we should figure this out. Thank you Benedict. By the way, does anyone else recognise the actor and actress who play Beatrice and Benedict? Speaking of actors, Snow White and Prince Charming from Once Upon A Time (a tv show) got married! The actors, that is. But dude, I love when two people play romantic parts and then are dating in real life (*cough cough Sam and Ruby cough cough supernatural cough*). I don't know why, but it's the best thing ever. Way to go Snow Charming! Yeah, that's what I'm calling them. I think it's sweet. Cause I'm obviously SOOO romantic. With all my Disney and Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit and Star Wars and IronMan (yeah, they all count as romance. Doy. Arwin+arogorn, kili+that one elf, hansolo+leia, anikin+padime, tony+pepper, hello! Heck of a lot of romance!)
Hopeless romantic ;p
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I tagged you :) Here's the link! http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!