quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring break

Boo! So, spring break is three days away. Actually, two real school days. And the rest of today. Yay! I'm done with school today anyways, so.... :-) yay. I'm super excited. It seems like everyone goes to Florida during it though. :/ I mean, I, here with only a few people..... And the few people are my family. Did a zombie apocalypse happen or did spring break? The world may never know. Except in a week when schools back. But other than that, THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW. Captain America will be coming out in two and I'll be going to see it in three. I'll tell ya what I think. They'res also a really awesome captain America swimsuit, what I'll hopefully be buying. Except it's too hot to go to the beach. A whole 32 degrees. Haha. Even if it was warm enough to go, it's going to be abandoned because of a recent zombie apocalypse. I still would go, because it's captain America! Swimsuit! I mean, swimsuit means swimming and I love swimming. So, yay!
Beachy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!