quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wedding, dresses, weather and captains

Hey! So, what's new with you? Tomorrow's the last day of school before spring break. Yay! We were supposed to do some lip dub (which they gave us no info about, so don't ask), but the weathers supposed to be bad (Wow, bad weather? In Michigan? *gasp*) so we have a regular day. Whoo. Of course, Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier is coming out Friday as well, so I really should be a lot happier. Of course, some much needed spring break mixed with a totally attractive captain should totally rock. I think (judging on the weather this year) it'll be more of a lounge around in PJ's spring break than a break out the short sleeves, tank tops and swimsuits spring break. For those of you who live in California and think "Well, it's only going to be 60 degrees here, I can't possible wear short sleeves or swimsuits" NO! Dude, today the temperature just hit above freezing. It was 33 degrees. One degree above freezing. And people think it's warm enough to wear shorts! And Capri's! And flip-flops and short sleeves and spring dresses! If you're from California, hon, it's always warm enough to go swimming. Of course, the grass also turned green today. The past month it was covered by snow and when the snow melted, the grass was a brown-yellow. Not exactly normal grass colors. Of course, I love cold weather and I love Michigan. Which is why I look forward to New Mexico in May, but definitely not the heat. And their dry air. I can't stand being dry. But, of course, my mom tried to get a hotel with a pool. A pool that might not open til labor day. The day we leave. DX. Guess I won't be able to show off my Captain America swimsuit (if I get it). Ah, well, it'll still be fun. Missing a week of school and getting to see my family. Yesterday we decided on dresses. We decided on two we got from Kohls, a turquoise-y blue one with white lace and a brown belt and a peach one with a black ribbon for a belt and a really cool strappy design on the back. I think that one's my favorite. I'll try to draw it, or take pictures to show you.
Happily cold
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you! http://hildald.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!