quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 28, 2014

May movies

So, I have Japanese work this week, but I slightly forgot all my Japanese stuff at home, so.... That's not gonna happen. I could work on it without my stuff but..... That's not gonna happen. So, you've got a friend in me! Only today! Well, okay, anytime, but seriously, I have to do work the rest of the week, so.........................
I saw dark shadows yesterday. And I love Johnny Depp, but it was weird. As weird as that one movie where he was this one guy who was faking a guy who wasn't the first guy. Confused? Rightfully so! It was weird. Seriously super duper weird. Anyways, Dark Shadows. It was kinda filled with a lot of purple and well, seventies. Seventies means stoners. And well, there were some people who stoned totally different than the seventeenth century version. Plus the fact that Johnny Depp ate twenty four people. Which isn't bad, but geez, wasn't he a good guy? Plus the house and people are weird. And I recognised most of them. Then there's the witch which like, was she a china doll or something? Anyways, I would suggest it if you're really into paranormal, but I personally wouldn't watch it again. It was good but weird.
I also spent yesterday watching xmen, which is the beginning of a long line of movies with the newest edition coming to theaters in a month! Less, actually. Days of future past. Great name, dontcha think? The comics had that same name. And while I am excited for the movie, there are some MAJOR descepancies in scenes that can be completely train wrecking for the company if they don't figure it out. Seriously, cinemasins, Jessie and a few of my other friends ALL noticed them. Think other people won't? Pull your act together xmen writers! I mean the movie ones. The comics are great. Although, comics are weird too.......
Well, I'm definantly excited for xmen days of future past (which I will totally explain more in another post) and Spider-Man 2, coming out in a week (Nother needed post) and here are a few summer movies, like:
-tmnt (turtle mutants that are teens and ninjas)
-guardians of the galaxy (HE IS NOT A RACOON!!)
-how to train your dragon 2 (he Neville longbottomed us!)
And I'm sure bunch more, which you will hear about. Like transformers and Godzilla and.... Oh! 22 jump street and.......
Lots more.
Movie madness
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!