quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Epic/awesome/perfect and everything inbetween.

Hey! One day until Friday! Whoo-Whoo! So, when I was around ten we were in a home group. It was pretty epic, me, my brother and three guys. I was ten so I wasn't olden ough to be like, boy crazy, but guys are just funnier to hangout with (in my opinion). We played video games and played with Pokemon action figures and dude, it was pretty epic. It was like, perfect. Sadly we left that church, but still stayed friends with the home group (not so sadly). Then another tragic thing happen. Two third or the guys in the home group (who are brothers) moved to California. Which totally sucked. Then they came and visited and I got to see the whole home group again and again, EPIC. Well, the family friends we had over last night was one of the two brothers who moved to California and his mom. Which was, as always, EPIC. So, we had a really good dinner then went to an arcade. Now, in the small town in Michigan the only arcade type thing we have is the lost city. Which while pretty cool is also not a real arcade. I've always wanted to go to a real arcade though. Yesterday I got that wish. We went to a arcade (that I thinks recently opened) called BAM and it. Was. Awesome. I loved it! There was an awesome pirates game called like "dead storm pirates" (note to self: look up game) which we played, a fruit ninja the size of a tv and an awesome harpoon fishing game. There was also games like doodle jump and temple run, you know, apps. It was like a 3D App Store. We racked up a lot of tickets and while at the ticket counter the guy complimented my pikachu sweatshirt which makes everything about a gazzillion times better. Our friend gave Phoenix his tickets. Phoenix got a iPod speaker that looks like a mini guitar amp. They gave me the remaining tickets and I got handcuffs, sunglasses, two army men and this one thing that turns water into pop. Then we went home and ate cake. I LOVED it! So, after all that perfection came today. Thursday. It's been pretty good. Me and my friend from orchestra Trevor got in a conversation about superheroes and we both want Avengers to team up with XMen. Not only would that be a giant big dou of FUDGING EPICNESS but they'd probably make a llllooooootttttt of money. Hello, superhero fanatics would pay big time for that mash up! We walked into orchestra and the kids from choir were still in there (we share a room) and one of them noticed my superman tshirt and I pointed out that it had a cape (that's right people, I wear capes) and then I showed him my captain America hoodie. Including the mask. It was as everything else in this post, epic or awesome or any variation thereof. Point being, I loved it. And so, I've had a good past day. Plus, my bestie July (Along with every other blogger on the planet) went M.I.A. some time ago. Finally people are posting again. I felt so alone in bloggy world. G'day y'all.
Super America
And major nerd
Super-chu
... SUPER-AMERICA-CHU
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!