quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Christian guys

Okay, so there are some very gorgeous villains. Very, very, very gorgeous villains. Like the guy from Ironman 3 (the fire guy, who Tony wronged), Loki, Hans (spoiler if you haven't seen frozen yet... He may be evil, but he is kinda cute) and lets not leave out the Winter Soldier (Which shouldn't be the hardest to guess where he's from). So, villains can be pretty gorgeous, but so are heroes. The captain, every Disney prince (Disney knows how to make hot guys), Thor, (somehow) Hawkeye, Superman and about a gazillion others. Well, they're all pretty hot, but the other day I was trying to figure out why I am super into some guys that most people aren't and why some guys just seem soo much hotter and I figured it out. Seriously, the reason I find some guys so hot is because they're Christians. I don't think that this works for all girls (or even any other than me), but if you really want to impress me, or be the perfect boyfriend for me, being a Christian is super hot. I mean, let's face it, in Pirates of the Caribbean, Will Turner? Hello hottie. But in the fourth one when he gets replaced by the missionary, everyone else was super disappointed. Me? Um, Will may have been hot but dude, new guy is HOT and a MISSOINARY. Seriously, I see no flaws in his replacement. That's also why I'm overly obsessed with Captain America. Hot? Check. Superhero? Check. Christian? Check. Or at least he seems like it, which is still hot. I don't know why, but Christians are just, whew, so hot. Plus there's real life. Christians in movies are great, but in real life? No one's as hot as people from Hollywood. I mean, some come close, but it's Michigan. Michigan is utterly devoid of super hot guys but I mean, most of my crushes over the years are Christians. I think all are Christians and most are from my Church. Seriously, guys, if you're Christian oh my gosh, your hotness goes up by a hundred thousand percent. This may only be in my opinion and nobody else in the universes, but gosh dang, it's just so true I had to rant about it. So... there...........
Christian
super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I never thought about that. Hmm, does sound good. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!