quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mr. Peabody and Sherman

Hey! So, yesterday I went and saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman, with my bestie July. It was cute, and funny, with a few pervy jokes (that are NOT appreciated in kids movies) and a lot of very advanced jokes. These jokes aren't pervy, but they're so smart some of them even I didn't get and only the parents got. While funny, this is a kids movie and deserves KID, NON-PERVY jokes, which were rare in the movie. Half the jokes took me thirty minutes to figure out while most of the others had me and July looking wide eyed at each other and whispering "this is a kids movie!" Which should be obvious, but OH MY GOSH, THE JOKES!!! The pervy ones at least. Overall, good theme, cute movie, and I liked the characters, although there were moments when they were a bit inconsistent. Plus the story was cute. I liked it, although the script could use a lot of editing.
I'm a dog
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!