quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Moral compass of supers

So, it's dinner then Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier tonight, which I'm sure is too late for a whole review for what is either the most epic movie of all time or the biggest let down of the year (judging on the trailer, I'm hoping for the first one). Yesterday I watched the avengers (in my captain America sweatshirt) and then I watched Captain America: The First Avenger. Which, while me and my family loved it, is totally cheesy and great and oh, so cheesy. And funny. I love it! Plus it stars a very much loved captain. Today, for the movie I'm wearing blue skinny jeans, a captain America tshirt, my captain America sweatshirt and of course, my captain America earrings. Plus boots. Yesterday Danny Edge (a semi-famous singer/youtuber) tweeted that he was wearing his captain America tshirt and going to see captain America 2. While I was thinking "ha, only a tshirt?" I favorited and retweeted it, because of course, it's captain America and someone in the universe who likes him too (he's liked well enough by some people, but most are like "no, I like batman, I can't possible like anyone else" while I personally like batman, I want to punch these people. But that's another post) but many people aren't fans or like most others better. I am personally a very hardcore super-fan, and my favorite superhero is Steve Rogers and his costume. Along with all my superhero gear for wearing, I have a plastic shield that shoots little discs and two posters in my room. That doesn't even cover all the stuff I've seen and soooo want! I really love Steve, and all the other avengers, xmen or just general superheroes who don't have a crew (don't worry spidey, I'm not forgetting you. And batman too). I am so excited to go see this movie! Even if you aren't super into well, supers, it'll still be a good movie (one can hope) because like all superhero movies it has good vs evil in an epic battle. And it's staring the captain, who's moral compass makes him pretty close to a saint, which is a trait I hope he keeps. I mean, if I could choose anyone to be my voice saying what's good and bad and what to do, other than God or Jesus (who should be everyone's first choice) it would be the captain. Morally, I think he's one of the best people of the modern age. DON'T RUIN HIM MARVEL!!!
Super-fan
Captain super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!