quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, April 27, 2014

St. Louis fires

Hey! So, news update: I had a fire with Jessie last night. Today my brother broke his phone IN HALF. Ripped it in half. Then during second service I went to a St. Louis meeting. Now, for those of you who are like "hold up! Hey, crazy, what's St. Louis?" Well, there's the smart Alec answer "St. Louis is a city" but the real answer; it's a mission trip, with my church. A pretty awesome mission trip. I went on it last year, but for those of you who don't know we stay at a church in St. Louis and do tutoring/work projects during the day and backyard bible club at night. The last day we go to the zoo, city fountains and the museum. You might say that a museum is boring, but the St. Louis museum is like a ten story playground with a Ferris wheel on top. Seriously, it has planes and castles and those playground bars and a bus hanging off of its roof and it is a nightmare for people afraid of heights. So, sorta me. It's the funnest thing ever! I haven't gotten the nerve to go on the Ferris wheel ON TOP OF A TEN STORY BUILDING. I've wanted too, but if I did I'd want to go with a guy. Like, seriously, I'm not trying to be all romantic and whatever, but I mean, when I hang around guys confidence, cockiness and just general stupidity rubs off on me, so I feel it's best to face my fears with confident, cocky stupid people. Plus the fact that I'm usually trying to impress and/or be better than the guy, which helps too. Anyways, the first St. Louis meeting was today. So, yay. Because I'm accepted to go. Yay. Double yay. Double yay with chocolate on top. While I'm sitting in a hot tub with ice cream and whipped cream and chocolate sauce in my captain America swimsuit with hot superheroes while having a superhero movie and anime and video game marathon. Yeah, that's how good it is. Okay, maybe not quite that good, cause that's my dream day, but it's pretty close to that good. Mostly cause St. Louis mission trips are awesome.
Pyro missionary
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!