quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 14, 2014

IN SUMMER!!!!

Hey! So, today was my first day back after spring break. Ugh. UGH. Ugh-y ugh-ugh. I mean, I got to play heads-up seven-up in ELA, and I actually saw human people and had social activity. For the first time in a week. It was terrible. Stupid social activity. Now I sound like a crazy hermit, right? Well, I kinda have the crazy part down. And breaks over, but only six more Mondays left. Eight more weeks, but dude, SIX Mondays. And after tomorrow SEVEN more Tuesdays. Doesn't seem like too long when counting it that way, huh? Then there's SUMMER and, that totally triggers Olaf. I'll leave it to the annoying snowman. He's funny, I love him, but he bugs me.
And someone's gotta tell him!
Don't you dare!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!