quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blended ado about nothing

Boo! In English we are watching much ado about nothing, the old Shakespearean thing. It's not to bad, but ya know, they talk weird and fast and we have to be answering questions. So, funny movie, but dude, ANSWERING QUESTIONS. ON A MOVIE. USING SHAKESPEAREAN LAUNGUAGE. It's hard enough to answer questions on normal movies! That being said, it is kinda fun. Except for the fact that I have to talk in all my classes and can't say "s". I already failed in this blog post. And, along with the no ssssss's I had to dis(ssssss)ect a s(sssshhhhhh)quid in s(sssssshhhhhhh)cience. S(sssssshhhhhcccccc)o fun to s(sssss)ay with a retainer. Okay, I'll stop with the long "s"'s, but still. So, squid dissected in science. The guys across the lab table from us shredded up their squids reproductive organs on accident and it was funny, and then the teacher told them what the shredded and it was HILARIOUS!!!!! I mean, at first they had no idea what all the stuff was then they found out and the teacher said it was a male and............ Let's just say if you're a guy you're probably grossed out and imagining the pain and then feeling sorry for a dead squid. I hangout with too many guys. But it was funny. And gross, but mostly funny. Then we dissect the.... Trout? I think. I wonder if it's like filleting a fish. Ah, well, whatevs. So, Shakespearean play bashing guys and bashing girls and just being a jerk to both genders and some blending of special parts, wow, isn't it a great day? Have fun!
Beatrice (much ado about nothing, not divergent.)
(Although, I am divergent. Duh.)
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!