quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Me and my super hotness

So, today may be a sprig break day not spent in Florida, or New Mexico or Chicago or Mississippi or New Orleans, but it was not wasted. I first got about fifty gazillions pounds (okay, more like .05) of metal out of my mouth. Also know as braces off! When I got my braces on, my crush got em off a few weeks later. I got em off and my crush (different person...) got them on a few weeks ago. Just weird fun fact. By the way, getting braces off, feels great. Then I went to the mall, ordered two swimsuits (to be described later), got two pairs of shoes, two books, and one sketch journal, the hobbit one complete wih Thorins map. Which is awesome. Then Japanese, and then I went to mr. Peabody and Sherman, with July. Ill tell you about it tomorrow.
Lookin great ;p
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!