quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Creepy garage sale

So, my perfect past three days rounded off with my best friend Jessie coming over last night for froyo and a campfire. The campfire was super fun,  and we were talking and we heard a noise which was creepy. After that the smoke was blowing and so was ash and  my hair and stuff, and I thought I saw someone. That freaked us out even more, and then the motion sensor lights came on and we officially decided that we had a creeper. It was funny. And today was the whole neighborhood garage sales. I found out there are dragon ball Z cards (and I bought a few) and I also went in for yugiyo  cards. I bought two books, the one the show bones is based off of, and the one based off of pirates of the Caribbean.  I also bough a headband and play mobile. So, today was a good day too. Great week. I hope it continues this way :)
Creeped on
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Still laughing about your purchases :) Jk, jk <3
    -July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I went back and bought yugiyo cards. Cause that so isn't nerdy ;p

      Delete
  2. A creeper?! Maybe he needed to use thebathroom, LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!