quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Leibster award

Hey! So, tomorrow since I'm not going to captain America until Saturday (silently crying over that..... No spoilers!) I'm going to talk about what I look forward to and worry about in that movie. But, I was wondering what I'm going to do today. Since I'm not sure my queen amidala-Thor's love interest time machine theory (it's good) would exactly go with today, I'm glad I got nominated for the Liebster award. I got nominated by my friend, Hilda at: http://hildald.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-tag.html


RULES

--Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
--Answer the 11 questions the nominated blogger created
--List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition
--Post 11 questions for them to answer
--Notify them that they have been nominated.

Yeah yeah, first ones up there. Now for h's Q & A (sorry, that was just to fun too say too pass up!)


1) What book are you currently reading?
Alligent (the third book in the divergent series), hunger games 3: catching fire (this is my second time reading it), the Detroit electric theme (a mystery. Plus it takes place in my state) and the fault in our stars.

2) Do you like to read inside or outside?
Well, in the winter there's so much snow I'm not even aware there's an outside (so inside then) but in the summer there's a hammock that's totally fun to read on. Plus, this year me and my mom might try to convince my dad to get a hanging hammock chair thingy.

3) When is your birthday?
May 15th (although my email and facebook say otherwise)

4) What is your current favorite movie or TV show?
Ahhh! The horrors! Making me choose? I'm not counting anime, because that's one of the longest lists ever, but movie... Pirates of the Caribbean 4, all the avengers movies, most Disney princess, rise of the guardians......
Tv shows: doctor who, supernatural, once upon a time and bones

5) What are your three favorite stores to shop at?
Hot topic, FYE and the gaming warehouse

6) If you could have anything back from your childhood, what would it be?
Hmm... All my free time to read

7) Do you remember your very first friend?
Yeah, they're two of my best friends now! Although, I don't remember meeting them...

8) If you could have a whole day to be adventurous, what would you do?
Hobbit/Harry potter/heroes of Olympus/pirates of the Caribbean/marvel/DC/naruto/black butler/fairy tail/legend of Zelda/Pokemon mashup!

9) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Change into my clothes for the day, go downstairs and fall asleep on the couch

10) Have you ever had an imaginary friend(s)? If so, did you know they weren't real?
Yes, although I was too young for me to remember now, so I dunno.

11) Do you like long or short hair?
LONG. Of course, I don't think girls should get guy short or guys should get girl long.

Nominees:

....... Okay, this is a hard one, because most of the blogs I follow are either ones suggested to me by my friend July so she's probably going to use them or I've never really been like oh, hey, I exist so it feels weird to go now and be like here's an award. The rest that I follow are  super popular ones, like author blogs. Or both. And July has already been nominated by Hilda, and Hilda nominated me too, so both of those are out. Point being, I don't have anyone to nominate (DX) so, if you have a blog and see this post, please do this!

My questions:

1) why did you start your blog?

2) which divergent faction would you be in? (If you haven't read divergent then which do you think you're more like: kind, smart, honest, selfless or brave?)

3) which Harry potter house are you'd be in? (If you haven't read Harry potter which are you, brave, smart, loyal or ambitious?)

4) if you could go into any universe you could possibly think of, which one would it be?

5) If any guy (or girl depending on who you are) out of anything (real life, books, movies, video games, anime........) would marry you, who would you want it to be?

6) dream date?

7) if you could look like anything, what would you look like?

8) out of all the Xmen (XMEN ONLY!) who's power would you want?

9) who's your favorite superhero? (Including ones from cartoons like mr. Incredible or metroman)

10) would you rather have a pet dragon or be able to turn into a dragon?

11) would you rather write a book that becomes a movie or be in the movie adaptation of your favorite book?



That's all! So, if you do accept the award (please do!) then comment that you did so other people can see it. Anyways, I like the questions so I might answer them like Sunday or Monday or one of those days. Ya know, when I'm sitting on my but watching tv, reading and stuffing my face with food on spring break :)


Break-y but SOOO not springy
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!! Awesome, so glad you enjoyed it my friend. I totally love one of the questions you wrote down... i would like a pet dragon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, who wouldn't! Although, being a dragon would be cool too... Alas, one cannot have both...

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!