quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 7, 2014

Leibster q&a's

So, after yesterdays very long post about the winter soldier, I don't have a lot of energy, nor a lot to go off of for a new post. Seriously, I am completely mind blanked after posting about my favorite captain for the past like week. And well, I did say I would answer the questions I made on my leibster award post. So... You're welcome.
1) why did you start your blog?
Well, mostly so that I could share all my freaky ghost thingies with someone who doesn't think I'm crazy, then I just decided to do all my rants here and well, I have a lot of opinions.

 2) which divergent faction would you be in? (If you haven't read divergent then which do you think you're more like: kind, smart, honest, selfless or brave?)
I'm divergent! Haha, seriously, I think I could fit into Erudite or Dauntless (smart or brave). I wish I would be abnegation (selfless) and I could fit into Candor (truth), but I'm not extremely honest (I am not going to tell you everyone hates you and you're super ugly just because you ask me what I think of your coat. A candor, would), but every group is to the extreme like that.

3) which Harry potter house are you'd be in? (If you haven't read Harry potter which are you, brave, smart, loyal or ambitious?) Again, I could either fit into Ravenclaw or Griffindor (smart or brave). I could fit into Hufflepuff (loyal), but "Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial" And I'm not impartial or super good at being friendly. Slytherin though... ugh. No.

4) if you could go into any universe you could possibly think of, which one would it be?
Ooh, that's just a cruel question. Sorry for asking it. Hmm... Fairy tail, Naruto or Soul Eater world. Okay, maybe Hyrule. One of those four.

 5) If any guy (or girl depending on who you are) out of anything (real life, books, movies, video games, anime........) would marry you, who would you want it to be?
CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR THE MISSIONARY FROM PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, for some reason Christianity makes guys soooo much hotter.

 6) dream date?
Super hero movie and Chinese food

 7) if you could look like anything, what would you look like?
Dark blue hair, yellow eyes

 8) out of all the Xmen (XMEN ONLY!) who's power would you want?
Either wolverines (healing? Eternally same age? Yes please!) or the angel guys from 3X (Dude, ANGEL WINGS!!!)

 9) who's your favorite superhero? (Including ones from cartoons like mr. Incredible or metroman)
Captain America or Iron Man, although I do love all super heroes (in the universe) and could add to the list.

 10) would you rather have a pet dragon or be able to turn into a dragon?
Ooh, hard question. Be able to turn into a dragon. That'd be awesome.

 11) would you rather write a book that becomes a movie or be in the movie adaptation of your favorite book?
Oh gosh. This is a hard question. Um... be the actre--- no, write--- oooooooh. Crap. Um.................. Write no, act no... Act. I can still write and act. I'd be the actress (and hey, who says my writing career can't take off and not have a movie adaptation?)


Tired
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!