quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

S's

It snowed yesterday. Like, a lot, and it's April. Freaking APRIL!!! And SNOW!!! Like, dude, spring, April, showers, not snowstorms. Isn't it great! Of course it melted already :/ ah, well, if it never melts I will never get to show off my new swimsuits, which are totally hot. I'm totally hot. Especially in superhero swimsuits. Doy. And, I now have to avoid ssssssssssssssss's cause I got my retainer. Like, I can pronounce everything but the ssssss's. But I have the fairy tail symbol on my glow in the dark blue retainer, so, like, sweet. (That sentence sounds like "the fairy tail sssssshhhhyyyymbol on my glow in the dark blue retainer, sssssshhhhhhhho like sssssshhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwweeeeettt). I also dissected a roundworm, and tomorrow get to dissect a squid. I can't help but envisions hat scene from Hellboy when the squid comes out of that one dude. So, yeah, not disturbing at all. I keep singing "do you wanna build a snowman?" To get a hold of the s sound. Shhhoooo have fun!
Thank you Jack/Elsa for the snow!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh snow!! Lucky!! Here it is hot! Phooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't snow just great! :) although I'm sure no one here still enjoys it (except me, but everyone says I'm crazy, SOOO......) in May I'll be going to hot dry New Mexico then though :/

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!